Brooke A. Wiener
Estate Planning Attorney in Palm Beach
Attorney Brooke A. Wiener's specialty is Anti Money Laundering ("AML") Banking. She can act as your compliance professional and is successful at advising multi-billion dollar corporations, small businesses and individual clients. Brooke A. Wiener received her Bachelor of Arts degree in 2001 from Syracuse University in Syracuse, NY and her Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from Nova Southeastern University in Davie, FL in 2005. More information from Prof. Wiener biography can be found at https://dissertationmasters.com/. Her master thesis is also downloadable there.
Since 2005, Brooke A. Wiener has received a variety of certificates and professional memberships including:
- Member of CAMS (Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists)
- Certificate of Completion Next Generation of Financial Crime Management
- Certificate of Completion Complying with the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- Certificate of Completion [Case Study] Gaining Practical Tools to Identify Red Flags in your Transaction Monitoring System
- Certificate of Completion The Rise of Organized Financial Crime: The New Mafia
- Certificate of Completion ACAMS 2013 Mid-Year Update: Following the Headlines
In addition to her educational experience, Brooke has experienced in financial and estate planning, has extensive knowledge of SEC regulations, corporate and business legal issues and regulatory compliance as well. Brooke's work history is distinguished by her service as an AML Compliance Specialist at the Law Office of Howard J. Wiener & Associates, P.L. in Palm Beach. Her past experience also includes working as a Compliance Officer at The Bank of New York Mellon in New York, NY as well as a KYC/AML Analyst at Societe Generale in New York, NY.
With her vast experience, attorney Brooke A. Wiener can assist you. Contact our office today to learn more about our services. We can schedule a consultation for you to speak with one of our Palm Beach tax attorneys.
Lastly, Brooke is a distinguished Delegate of the Anti-Defamation League Florida Glass Leadership Institute 2014-2015; She also Chairs the Jewish Community Relations Council and is Chair of the Leadership Committee, NextGen Jewish Palm Beach of the Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County.